Big congratulations to Ahmad for getting his license today at Pakenham Vicroads.
#Pakenham #Frankston #Dromana #heatherton #Dandenong #frankston #Vicroads with transformers #carlton #Driving #School, first attempt. For bookings call 0404119119 or visit our #website www.transformersdrivingschool.com.au #pass #test #vicroads #learntodrive #best #drivingschool #getyourlicense #melbourne #learnerspermit
#learnerdriver #learnerdriver #learnerpermit #drivinginstructor #drivetest #bestdrivingschool
Ahmad passed the following components to pass the drive test with Vicroads Pakenham:
- Ahmad Identified and operated the following vehicle controls:
- windscreen washer and wipers
- headlights (high and low beam)
- hazard lights
- brake lights.
- Identified the handbrake.
- Identified the following vehicle controls:
- windscreen demister
- rear window demister (where fitted).
- Start the engine.
On-road driving – stage one:
- starting and stopping the vehicle
- left and right turns at intersections
- changing lanes.
Stage one also included a low speed parking process. The testing officer instructed Ahmad to complete one of the following:
- reverse park
On-road driving – stage two:
- driving in busy traffic
- changing lanes
- merging with other traffic
- driving on straight and curved roads.
The Stage two took about 20 minutes to complete.
Drive test results:
After Ahmad have completed the drive test, the licence testing officer gave his feedback and advise his that Ahmad was successful.
The following feedback was given:
Ahmad consistently demonstrated the following safe driving behaviours while driving in different traffic conditions:
- Observation – Ahmad was aware of other road users and road conditions at all times, using head checks and mirrors as well as looking ahead of your car and observing behind Ahmad’s car when demonstrating low speed manoeuvres
- Signal use – Ahmad communicated to other road users by using your signals correctly
- Gap selection – Ahmad choose the first safe gap when moving into traffic
- Speed choice – Ahmad was always drive under the speed limit but not too slowly
- Following distance – Ahmad always left a safe distance in front of the car
- Lateral position – Ahmad choose the safest lane to drive in, steer a smooth path, and always stay within your own lane
- Stop Position – Ahmad stopped the car fully in the correct position when at Stop signs, traffic signals, and pedestrian crossings
- control – Ahmad was in full control of the car at all times and can drive smoothly
Why Choose Us?
We understand that learning to drive isn’t cheap, many driving schools will take advantage of this and charge you a larger sum than necessary; not us.
Our Driving School Melbourne Prices Calculator
Below you will find our three most popular packages
Learners (L to P) to Probationary License Driving Lessons
For Learners Who Are Completing Their 120 Hours of Supervised Driving (L TO P driving lessons). Plus help you clear driving test. We have a driving car (Toyota CORROLA) to train you. Become a Safe P Plater. We normally charge $60 per hour for a driving lesson. We have bulk packages. Ask us for bulk classes discount. In these classes, we will train you in different driving routes, road conditions and different timing. As, it is important for learners to drive during the night times, daytimes, peak times, tough roads conditions, while its raining, when the roads are slippery etc. These classes will make you a better and confident driver.
Emergency Driving Lessons – Suitable for drivers who has driving test in 2 to 3 days
There are not many experienced manual and automatic driving instructors available with a driving car and the few available are fully booked. Our driving instructors are available in each and every suburb so the availability for the manual and automatic instructor is very high. If you have a manual or automatic driving test anywhere in Melbourne coming up in 2 to 3 days and need an emergency driving instructor, then we have a package for you. 1 class for 60 minutes to give you pointers and driving test for $185(1 Lesson & A Test $185).
Driving Lessons for Overseas Drivers and License Holders
For Overseas License Holder Who Wish To Learn Road Rules And Defensive Driving. We have manual and automatic driving packages with few driving classes and drive test. The most popular package is three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295). Three to Four classes would be sufficient for overseas drivers, we teach you through the official driving routes all over Melbourne, we explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be measuring and our driving instructor would act as an examiner to provide you pointers to make sure you don’t make those mistakes during your actual test.
Intensive Driving Lesson
This is for drivers who are safe drivers and are confident driving. If you want to clear your driving test with limited time span (if your driving test is coming up in a week or two weeks) then this is the right package for you. Our suggestion would be “three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295)”. Three to Four classes would be sufficient as a refresher, we teach you through the official driving routes in all Melbourne, explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be looking out for and act as an examiner to provide you pointers to avoid mistakes.