Our Driving School Promise: You will become safe driver & Pass your Driving Test in Mooroolbark with our driving lessons
Our Driving School Mooroolbark Prices Calculator
Below you will find our three most popular packages
Why Choose Us?
Our Driving Lessons in Mooroolbark
Learners (L to P) to Probationary License Driving Lessons
For Learners Who Are Completing Their 120 Hours of Supervised Driving (L TO P driving lessons). Plus help you clear driving test. We have a driving car (Toyota CORROLA) to train you. Become a Safe P Plater. We normally charge $60 per hour for a driving lesson. We have bulk packages. Ask us for bulk classes discount. In these classes, we will train you in different driving routes, road conditions and different timing. As, it is important for learners to drive during the night times, daytimes, peak times, tough roads conditions, while its raining, when the roads are slippery etc. These classes will make you a better and confident driver.
Driving Lessons for Overseas Drivers and License Holders
For Overseas License Holder Who Wish To Learn Road Rules And Defensive Driving. We have manual and automatic driving packages with few driving classes and drive test. The most popular package is three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295). Three to Four classes would be sufficient for overseas drivers, we teach you through the official driving routes all over Melbourne, we explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be measuring and our driving instructor would act as an examiner to provide you pointers to make sure you don’t make those mistakes during your actual test.
Intensive Driving Lesson
This is for drivers who are safe drivers and are confident driving. If you want to clear your driving test with limited time span (if your driving test is coming up in a week or two weeks) then this is the right package for you. Our suggestion would be “three 60 minutes lessons plus drive test for $295 (3 Lessons & A Test $295)”. Three to Four classes would be sufficient as a refresher, we teach you through the official driving routes in all Melbourne, explain you the checklist a driving examiner would be looking out for and act as an examiner to provide you pointers to avoid mistakes.
Emergency Driving Lessons – Suitable for drivers who has driving test in 2 to 3 days
There are not many experienced manual and automatic driving instructors available with a driving car and the few available are fully booked. Our driving instructors are available in each and every suburb so the availability for the manual and automatic instructor is very high. If you have a manual or automatic driving test anywhere in Melbourne coming up in 2 to 3 days and need an emergency driving instructor, then we have a package for you. 1 class for 60 minutes to give you pointers and driving test for $185(1 Lesson & A Test $185).
Pick up from home or reaching Mooroolbark VIC Roads Office
Vic Road Mooroolbark
1/191 Hull Rd, Mooroolbark VIC 3138
Based on your preferences, whether you want to start the lesson from your place or from near VicRoads (address: 1/191 Hull Rd, Mooroolbark VIC 3138, Mel-way Street Directory reference 51 D3). You can get there by Bus 689, drive there (enter to the car park from Manchester road) or with the help of PTV journey planner.
Driving test conducted at VicRoads Mooroolbark
Again, it’s like a shop front so don’t feel overwhelmed once you get to VicRoads at Mooroolbark for the very 1st time for licencing!Roads are mix of residential roads, highways and main streets! So expect to drive on frequently changed speed!Get ready to follow further instruction if you miss the instruction. Do not panic, it’s okay if you miss up to 2 instructions!.Learn how to manage while driving on busy roads there like Mt Dandenong road, Maroondah Highway and road C401 there.Get to know how to accelerate when driving up-hill and use break while driving down-hill in the hilly roads in Mooroolbark area!Get lessons on Mooroolbark’s most difficult consecutive roundabouts made up of Hull road, Cambridge road, areas within the “Shire of Yarra ranges” local government and Manchester road.
– Don’t panic! Learn from professionals; learn from the best! And, we are the best!!
A driving school in Mooroolbark where you can blindly trust
Learning driving with our organization is more of fun because of our friendly and professional trainers. Our organization provides you with the complete necessary information that you need to pass your road test and to obtain your driver’s license at a very first attempt. We assure our client’s with the promise of complete support and guide.
Our trained professional driving instructors are here to help you on your journey towards learning how to drive, passing your road test and in obtaining your driver’s license.
Driving Lessons for Everyone in Melbourne
Advanced DRIVING LESSONS BROADMEADOWS includes the excellence in the following conditions
hether you are a teenager awaiting your first driving license or an elder who wants to kick-start their driving passion, we are here to help each and every one. Our services and driver training are developed keeping in mind all age groups and with qualified experts constantly monitoring and training you.
A few highlights of our driver training program are as below:
Comprehensive Lessons on Driving
Learning should fun and we stand by that motto. Keeping in mind precisely the learning curve and the practice hours to reach perfection, our course in driving lessons is a total of 120 hours. The complete driving course will not only help you gain the necessary skills for passing the driving test but it will also enable you to completely train yourself in driving a vehicle.
Over a duration of 120 hours, you will be constantly trained, educated and tested in each and every avenue of driving. From learning various driving rules to practice lessons on certain driver moments, the driving lessons are completely focused on teaching you the necessities of careful driving and how it can impact you and others around you.
Another major highlight of the driving course we offer is intensive learning. We make it a point to intensively train people who want to clear their driving tests in a short span. In such cases, we often tutor people by taking few driving lessons such 3-4 sessions per class and center the learning around rules, safety precautions and mindful methods of driving rather than practice.
The objective of the course is to imbibe the realization of how to drive keeping in mind the safety regulations and achieve the best of your driving learning in Dandenong when you appear for the driving test.
Refresher Lesson for Overseas Drivers
Our major offering is that our driving lessons in Dandenong are available for everyone; locals and overseas people alike. In order to specifically cater to the needs of the drivers coming from overseas, we feature refresher lessons for them.
These lessons are curated by our team of professional experts to help you get more of a refresher course in driving. We understand that you know the basics of driving and see to it that the course helps you remind only the essentials to consider when driving in another country. Also, the major differences between driving in your country and Australia are highlighted to help you understand what is it that you must do differently.
Preparation for Immediate Driving Test
In case of emergency driver tests, we offer class packages for students who have already booked for a driving test that is coming up immediately. Our driving lessons package in Dandenong includes one lesson with driving test and car for such students. We identify the need to immediately get a driving license and hence, are prepared to offer lessons which can get through in the nick of the time.
The lesson is consolidated with rapid learning in terms of the driving lesson and a quick demo to make you understand how to apply the theory in practice. In order to ensure the success of the student, we also throw in one driving test to judge the ability of the student and suggest pointers to improve their skills if need be.
We understand the need of some people to join a driving school in Dandenong for the sake of passing the driving test and our instructors are well versed with some of the common mistakes which can cost you the test. During the lessons, our trainers observe, monitor and track your progress in real-time.
The instructors often suggest crucial tips, pivotal techniques, and improvement pointers in order to help you clear the test. Post the completion of lessons our trainers also impart some last minute advice and suggestions to help improve your driving skills even more for absolute success.
Automatic Driving Lessons
With the advent of technology, cars have now become sporting automatic transmissions, especially some high-end models and brands. At our driving schools, our lessons revolve around how to drive cars with manual as well as automatic transmission. Our school features a myriad of cars sporting both manual and automatic gearbox so as to give our students a complete feel depending on the type of car they are willing to drive.
The theory course for gaining driving license
Driving license plays an equally important and crucial role. And, thus before the practical exam, you need to clear all your theory papers. And thus here we are again offering you with the best. Yes, you heard it right we provide you with the best and the special package that needs to be prepared by you in the easiest and the efficient way.
Manual Driving Lessons
People often apply for a driving test considering to become a tradie. Identifying the need to train such individuals, our manual driving school considers teaching not only rules and regulations but also parking maneuvers, driving cars with manual transmissions, lessons on how to drive trucks and carriers and many more.
Now, the question arises that,
Why choose us over other driving schools? Why are we the best?
There are many other driving schools in Mooroolbark who claim them as best. But there are a lot of things that make us different from others. There are numerous features of our driving school which are best in comparison to other trainers which state us the top leading institute. This has been only possible because we strictly follow all the quality norms at all levels of the learning process. We have succeeded in becoming one of the most preferred of our clients, owe to the following features of our like the –
- Mooroolbark oldest and best driving school.
- Flexible timings as per the client’s requirement
- Lowest possible fee structure without altering the quality of the classes.
- Payment by easy methods or instalment option available.
- Experienced, trusted and licensed drivers to ensure your safety even on roads
- Client’s utmost satisfaction and comfort is our main priority
- Friendly and professional trainers with all the necessary qualities and skills stuffed.
- Continuously improving our services for the best
- Use of modern service techniques
- Training our personnel regarding the changing and emerging needs
Our instructors believe and work with the motto that is – “the more you keep calm, the better you learn”.
We are unlike many other driving institutes that focus on just teaching the basics of car parts and how to operate a car because our organization understands our responsibility for more than that and thus we create the students as responsible drivers that know how to drive safe, be confident behind the wheel, knows the rules and regulation of your roads, and how to be a defensive driver. Some of the best qualities of our instructors include the following–
- Hard work
- Understanding and intuitive towards our trainers.
- Soft communication skills to improve relations between a teacher and a student, and to motivate them to the very extent.
- Friendly behaviour
- Years of experience and knowledge
- Patient and calm
We mostly prefer to live practical training as compared to that simulation driving – as; simulation is not always able to create the complete real life situation, which directly or indirectly affects the clients. There are many different facts which make you believe that practical driving is always better than simulation driving as –
- Not every situation can be recreated.
- Our busy roads are full of surprises which cannot make you feel on simulation car driving.
- Staff needs to be trained that how to use software which takes up a lot of time and costs money.
Our trainers know the fact that no student is same and thus provide them with the best-altered concepts of learning according to the student’s mindset to make it easy for them to drive on the roads of Mooroolbark. Our main objective is to make our every student a safe and secure driver. Driving can never be counted as a tough task but to drive safe by following every safety rule can surely be. Yes, you need to travel by following every other rule when you are on the road. As the safety is the most important aspect for both you and the people around you.
How are We Different?
As our instructors understand the value of a good instructor in this learning process. An instructor is someone you should feel comfortable with while you are in the car. Some of the best qualities of our instructors are the following.
- Our driving school has a legal license – we have a legal permit to teach the clients that how to drive.
- Highly experienced – we have taught a number of people how to drive the car to train you better. We can manage students with different learning capabilities.
- Low-cost fee structure – by low cost we don’t mean we adjust the quality. We are known for our high-quality services only and standby on our words to provide this quality even in the lowest possible prices.
- Features of a driving school – review our features thoroughly to understand the way we teach, our terms and conditions, advantages of learning from our school, our standard, etc. We even have a set of the special course for the senior citizens, beginners, up gradation courses etc.
You know the best part about our driving school is our instructors. As our instructors understand the value of a good instructor in this learning process. An instructor is someone you should feel comfortable with while you are in the car. Some of the best qualities of our instructors are the following
- Highly qualified – we only hire licensed instructors that have passed our teaching test in the first attempt. And have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Intuitive – our trainers are magicians in detecting whether and when a student needs help. They can easily detect your mood through your gestures and will help you in any way to improve that.
- Makes learning interesting – a good teacher is someone who can make learning easy by making it interesting and fun.
- Note – we even provide you with the additional facility that to come to our institute and can talk to our instructors about the doubts and the queries. And, trust us our instructors would love to serve you with the best.
Ex- Roads Examiner
The owner of our driving school is an ex- Roads examiner. Hence, all our instructors and trainers are experienced in determining your driving abilities in a manner same as the Vic Roads examiner. Meaning, our instructors judge your driving skills as if you were appearing for your driving test; something which is crucial and important. In simpler terms, you are assessed on almost the same basis as you will be assessed in your driving test.
Dedicated Pointers with custom video of your driving.
Our team of dedicated professionals closely monitors and observes every decision you make while driving. Owing to our comprehensive observations we identify areas of improvement for you and help you overcome your weaknesses. Furthermore, the instructors even mentor on you on the mistakes you made and are viable to make with one-on-one discussions about how to avoid them with exact pointers and tips. We also record a custom video of your driving which clearly specifies the mistakes you have made with examples. You can play this video as many times before the next lessons.
Process of our Driving Lessons
Some points are always needed to remember while you are learning driving from our best trainers
- Feel comfortable – always felt free to ask your queries or doubts from our well-trained instructors and maintain a healthy relationship with a good communication skill with him or her to enhance your best possible skills.
- Confidence – confidence is what makes you keep going, so be confident and learn even if you do mistakes.
- Distractions – don’t let your mood or the environmental distractions disturb you or impact your driving skills. It will make your learning slower and you can even meet with an accident.
- Learn all the traffic rules and regulations – the traffic rules and regulations are one of the most key factors that need to remember every time when you are on the road. But don’t just remember them but also follow them while you are on the roads to avoid any mishap.
- Stay calm – patience and calmness are very important key factors to keep in mind while you are learning because it will eventually lead to more mistakes.
- Get comfortable with your car – it is very important to feel familiar with the car which you are using to learn. Learn all the basic arrangements of that car in both the theory and the practical way.
- Maintain a good pace – especially if you are a beginner don’t get excited and over speed your limit. Keep your temptations in the control and thus work within it.
- Use horn only when it is really needed – doesn’t overuse the horn but use it when necessary to alert the people and the vehicles near you.
- Be in a good position – it is crucial to attaining a good and comfortable position while driving to avoid getting distracted and losing control. Sit back in the straight position.
- Keep yourself well hydrated when you are learning something new. It will help you to be calm and patient.
- Take care of all the vehicles near you. Keep yourself and others safe on the road. Don’t support any rash driving.
Don’t panic, it’s absolutely not difficult to learn to drive a car. Believe in your abilities and stay focus, calm and composed. Because here we are to be with you and to guide and support you in every single step of your journey of your to learn the best driving skills for the best future experience. We assure our clients with the best services at the lowest possible prices. We work for our client and thus their improvement is our main motto.
Meet our driving school Melbourne students
Congratulations on passing your drive test at VicRoads Pakenham on the first attempt with Transformers Driving School Pakenham
Congratulations on passing your drive test at VicRoads Frankston on the first attempt at Transformers Driving School in Frankston
Congratulations on passing your drive test at VicRoads Frankston on the first attempt with Transformers Driving School in Frankston
Amazing drive, confident and ready to get that license in a very short time.
Bug congratulations to Nicole for passing her drive test at VicRoads Warragul with Transformers Driving School Melbourne.
Well done and drive safely.
Woohoo, another success story to be told. Big congratulations to Callum for the amazing drive and passing his drive test with confidence at Mooroolbark VicRoads with Transformers Driving School in Mooroolbark, Melbourne.
Well done and drive safely.
Meet our Manual and Automatic driving instructors in Melbourne
Driving Instructor and Owner of Driving School Melbourne
I am Sol have been a driving instructor for 6 years, he has completed masters degree in Law & Economics. His area of work in complete Melbourne area concentrating on Frankston, Dandenong, Mooroolbark, Cranbourne, Mornington, Dromana and Pakenham areas.
Driving Instructor Melbourne, Frankston, Pakenham, Dandenong, Cranbourne and surrounding suburbs
Most believe that drive test is really hard, I will make that easy for you. Your Success, Our Pride, Students Who Successfully Passed Their Drive Test With Transformers Driving School in Melbourne